How do you make each person feel special on their birthday when two memebers of your family share the same birthday?

Both my husband and daughter share the same birthday. I want to make sure both of them feel like it's their own special day. How do I make them feel special. And btw, they also share a birthday with my nephew and my aunt. lol

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 2:12 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well me and my hubby share birthdays its sucks cause i want that day for me so i dont have to share but i do.... i tell him first 12hrs his time and another 12 hrs are mine...lol but hey we enjoy them together... cause he usally takes me out...lol
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 2:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Party for her during the day, him at night. Do breakfast with her favorite food and take him out for his favorite food.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i would send my nephew and aunt gifts in the mail and call and say happy birthday but my daughter i would throw a nice party early that day (if she's under 10yrs.) and later that night get a sitter and take the husband out to do something special or (if she's older than 10yrs) i would take them both out to a nice dinner or something like a nice family day with a special touch for each of them like since she's younger have the restaurant sing happy birthday with the cake and the whole fixings and for the husband a nice bottle of champagne
    mochamom88

Answer by mochamom88 at 2:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My twin sons share a birthday with my husband - my sons just turned 3 so I split the day between them. They each got to pick a special trip to a place of their choosing (Nico wanted to go to the chinese buffet - he likes the sushi and crab and Damon wanted to go to the park) and then DH and I went out with friends after dropping the kids off at my in laws.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:42 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My daughter and I share a birthday. She's only 2 now though. So far, we just make it about her during the day and at night hubby makes it about me, lol. We have other family member birthdays within the same week so for the last 2 years we have been doing a combined party for everyone. Don't know how long that will last.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:45 PM on May. 16, 2011