What does your bedroom closet look like?

Right now mine is pretty messy... my husband and I are trying to figure out how to organize it and get more use out of the space... what does yours look like? do you have any organization tips?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:13 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• full of someone else's junk, three wedding dresses, a prom gown, some boxes 3 totes and gosh knows what else. I stopped looking!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I don't have a closet. :(
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Mine is organized by season, clothing item, color, accessories, etc. I'm an organizational freak ... it's what I do!
    Anonymous

• Right now Mine is a mess plus its kinda bare.. We just moved in not to long ago and with all the things going on right now I havent had time to organize it plus we need to get more clothes
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• We have a walk in. Right side is mine left is hubbies. I have a chest for keepsakes. A shoe tree (only way to fit all my shoes on my side) There is a dresser in the back.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:31 PM on May. 16, 2011

• lmao.. I have surrendered my closet to my toddler for an indoor play house (she use to go in there all the time anyways to play "dress up".. so I remodeled the small space into a play house and have moved my clothes to a dresser (minus those that NEED to be hung up, and those Are pushed to asmall corner that she doesn' thave access to in the closet.).. So yeah, now mine has a little chair and table with a baby high chair (toddler sized for dolls) among a basket of random toys, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:34 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Right now it's full of boxes - boxes full of winter clothes and jackets that DH said he'd bring down to the basement...a week ago. If it's done when he gets home I'm getting the sled out of the storage tent and loading the boxes on that and sending it down the basement steps...if I wasn't 8 months pregnant I'd just bring each box down myself but I can't carry it right with my belly in the way.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:38 PM on May. 16, 2011

• opps meant to say if its NOT done when he gets home
    anon1986East