Whats going on with me?

Okay I know you are supposed to consume alot of water a day..caffiene is my addiction.

anyway
My left leg has a bunch of bruises mostly because of my silliness and height I run into loads of things. But my Knee is killing me.. no bruising at all done there and i know i havent hit it on anything lately? but my whole leg is very much in pain =[
And my right leg keeps twitching in random places.. idk why haha.. wtf?
any clue on what it could be?

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 2:20 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• when i go jogging my whole body twitches afterward. have you been walking more than normal or anything like that? your wise to see that caffeine can affect this too, but also stress. i would twitches in my eye for months and they went away after a few weeks of a summer vacation. twitching usually means over-activity of the muscle, and if you tweaked your knee in the wrong way, you could be using the wrong muscles so your body is trying to make up for the fact that the muscle that should be working is not! thats what my chiropractor taught me about my back, that it twitches since im using the wrong muscles. check it out! see what doc says! GL
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:57 AM on May. 17, 2011

• idk it could be restless leg syndrome but i would have it checked out to be sure because it could be a clot and that is very serious LIFE THREATENING!!!!!
    mochamom88

Answer by mochamom88 at 2:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• wtf does that have to do with drinking alot of water or caffeine being ur addiction???
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• you may have arthritis, I have the same thing same leg, I also have a pinched nerve in my hip, which may account for the throbbing and aching, in ur leg ... but sometimes I wake up and my knee is cramped so bad it makes me wanna cry I rotate ice and heat every 20 minutes and take aleve..
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 6:44 PM on May. 16, 2011