Can someone interpet my dream Please

I had a dream the my mother and sister came to visit me and when they did my mother saw some baby items out the door so she told me to go get them and I ended up with a winnie the pooh stroller walking back to my house. Then all of a sudden my dream went on to a different subject I was going to my husband Great Grandmother's funeral (She died last year) but when we got there I did not see a casket and when everyone left to the grave site I was walking past where her service was held and she was sitting in a white chair with a teal color silk night gown on just looking forward and I just stared at her. Can anyone tell me what this could mean please this dream has me so puzzled.

mrshilbert

Asked by mrshilbert at 2:31 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Start by identifying the predominant feeling and the predominant "one line gist" of the story. Then, think about what, in your waking life, is causing you to feel like that, or is mimicking the one-line gist.

Dreams are usually not about the face-value subjects and people . . . ..they are about feelings and situations.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Only you can interpret it. It depends on what you are going through at this point in your life, issues etc. Are you contemplating/trying for a baby? Is someone ill close to you? Things like that.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:49 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Are you a Christian?

Have you gone to the Lord yet? A dream from the Lord is an invitation from God to spend time seeking His insight.

But I will pray and see if the Lord gives me some insight into your dream.
    beelive

Answer by beelive at 2:51 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Some people believe dreaming about a baby may actually be yourself. I, too, take these things to God. Hope you get the insight you desire.
    Alexis124

Answer by Alexis124 at 2:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Beelive: Are you for real?

Mrshilbert: It sounds like a birth/death dream ... are you thinking about starting a new project? job? phase in your life? Just think about what has been going on in your life lately. See what is happening along those themes.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Spirited Witch, I am for real.

Why would you ask me that?

I wanted to know if she was looking for a true revelation from God, or just a weird analytical dream symbol from psychoanalysts that follow the work of Carl Jung.

I don't know her.
    beelive

Answer by beelive at 4:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Beelive ... she was looking for a simple explanation of her dream. You come in and immediately jumped to asking her if she is a Christian. Is that how you start conversations in real life? I certainly hope not.

One does not have to read Jung to be able to interpret dreams. Dreams are your subconscious trying to help your mind deal with the waking world. Some can be foretelling (have had some myself) but for the most part, they are just movies played in your head at night.

PS: You do NOT have to be a Christian to know God or to receive messages from God. Just thought you should know that in case you didn't.

Peace ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• "One does not have to read Jung to be able to interpret dreams. Dreams are your subconscious trying to help your mind deal with the waking world. Some can be foretelling (have had some myself) but for the most part, they are just movies played in your head at night."

I humbly disagree with you.

peace . . .
    beelive

Answer by beelive at 8:06 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Which part are you "humbly disagreeing" with?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:43 AM on May. 17, 2011