What are some good activities at home to do with your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• we love arts an crafts! an gardening :) i think our little man is a future geologist so gardening is great for him he takes out all the rocks :p
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 2:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• We paint a lot.. Its easy & fast to get out the paper/paint/brush & a cup of water..
    We play board games for her age (4.5)
    If im feeling really active we play hide-n-seek or chase.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• depends on their age. get a bird book and try to find all the birds in it that land in your yard, play games, watch a movie together, make up funny family dances, play tag, hide and seek, read a book to them.

what are their ages so i can give more age appropriate answers?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• my girls like to play in the sand so we go out side and play my oldest likes to color so we color and stuff to
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 3:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I get alot of inspiration for what do do with DS from his morning tv shows. Curious George made a pulley one day and we did too. Cailou went on a scavenger hunt and so did we. We do lots with play dough. Young kids can spend a long time just pouring water and playing with stuff in the kitchen sink. Arts and crafts. We build things with the recycling sometimes when I feel the whim--ramps, submarines, houses you name it! On line computer games (educational ones) and its amazing how long my kid will sit and do workbooks. Outdoor picnics in the backyard, piling the pillows from the couch to make a fort, parties for the favorite stuffed toy where we make the decorations (a full morning event), moon sand, painting, baking cookies or cupcakes then decorating them, building paper airplanes.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:12 PM on May. 16, 2011