Who is the most difficult person to buy a gift for?

For me it is always the father on law and my own dad. I NEVER know what to get them.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband because he goes out and buys what he wants so it doesn't leave me with much left to get. The only stuff he doesn't go get is way too expensive, which is why he didn't get it in the first place. LoL I'm the same way though so I'm sure he has a difficult time for me as well.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Always been my mom but anymore, its my hubby.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My MIL.. everything she owns is archaic and crappy. She's not into upgrading anything. Her house is a big cluterry mess of garbage!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yea I agree. I find it hard shopping for FIL and my dad...Basically any man in the family that isn't my husband is diffacult to shop for. Make cookies! lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Father-in-law, hands down. My husband isn't much help, either, considering its his own dad.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The most difficult person to buy for is my husband. I always come up with what I THINK are great ideas. I haven't yet been able to buy him what I want, he always finds out and says thank you, but I know you don't have a lot of money to buy me things. My gift is watching you guys open presents.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• SO...lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Definitely my fiance. Just like other people have said they go and get what they want when they want. This year he has bought ALL of his own gifts. Literally, he bought himself at least 4 items that he wanted. I let him know when we was purchasing this last one that I was not getting him anything more. My mother trails right behind him because she always wants the same thing every year. Always White Diamonds perfume! I always think one of my bros/sis' is going to get it for her but that's ALL she wants
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 4:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ugh, hubby. Here's the conversation we have every birthday and Christmas:
    Me: What present do you want?
    Him: Nothing.

So that's what he gets. . . . nothing!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The outlaws! Oh and my Dad is no peach to shop for either.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2008