What are your thoughts about a couple that

met 4 years ago to the day and has 2 children together in that time?
too much too soon?
or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't think anything of it. My DH and I have 4 kids, 8, 6, 4, and 2, and we've only been together a TOTAL of 10 years. We were only married for like a month when I got pregnant with our first, and the second came home about 2 months after our oldest child's second birthday. So I think 4 years and 2 kids sounds good. Now if it were 4 in 4 years, I'd probably think- WOW they are busy! lol But that would be the extent of it :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• sounds like a happy family to me. might be a bit soon but who cares as long as they are happy!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No, I don't think so. My husband and I knew each other for a couple of years before we had our older daughter. No big deal.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I don't think it's too soon. My husband and Ihave 2 kids and we met 5 1/2 years ago. In that time we have moved in together, bought a house, gotten married and had twins.
    Elise522

Answer by Elise522 at 3:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I met my hubby almost 3 years ago and we have been married for 2 1/2 years and have 2 kids we got married 3 months after we met so I think it should not mater how long they have been together as long as they are happy
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 3:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• When you find your lifetime mate, you know.

Now a real problem is If you are with someone for 7 years, and still don't know whether or not you want to marry that person or have kids with them.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Some people find what they are looking for late in life and then try to play catch up to where they want to be.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I don't think it's too soon. I met my husband and within 3 months we bought a house together and moved in with our kids. Lots of people said it was too quick but we just knew. We have been together for 7 years now and are very happy.
    Anonymous

• No it's not too much too soon as long as they're happy. My friend Alex and his wife married a week after they met, I thought he was crazy too but it's been six years and they're still happily married and are currently trying to get pregnant again.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 3:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Next month will be 4 years since my husband and I met. We are pregnant with our 3rd. It's not too much too soon when it's a good thing.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:38 PM on May. 16, 2011