I was just watching....

the labor scene in Look Who's Talking and I could barely watch it..it got me so terrified! Ahhh! I'm only 7 weeks and already I'm getting scared lol. I'm also just getting more nervous about getting bigger and bigger. Please tell me everyone was this scared this early on!

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Girl, I am 30 weeks with my first and I can tell you that it only gets scarier week by week because it keeps getting closer.

I am a walking panic attack! But I keel myself somewhat calm by realizing that for thousands of tears women have endured the pain of birthing and only now can we get all drugged up to make it easier.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Movies and tv shows are not realistic at all. It isn't like that for most women, regardless of what movie/show you're watching.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Oh I was scared!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ummm...

7 weeks and scared already?

Hmmm..i dont know what to honestly tell you there, but ..it doesnt get scarey to most until its the last trimester, you dont worrie about getting bigger ang bigger ...you just worry about how many kicks you can feel later on, and if your little one is okay!
    Anonymous

• It was a movie...ALL movies have women going all crazy like that when they are in labor. IT wasn't bad for me so don't worry. You'll be fine.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Oh lovey don't worry about it! I was like that with my first too, but honestly there's nothing to be scared about. It was just a movie you'll be fine! Honestly in real life it's nothing like a movie, and you've got ages to go yet, so you don't even need to think about, I know I tried not to. I've had 4 labors now and I can honestly say that as scared as I was before my first they're not as bad as they're portrayed to be, and if they are i've forgotten!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 2:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I loved watching baby story through out my entire pregnancy.. I like hearing worst case scenerios. Luckily I had 2 of 3 wonderful births.. The last one was horrific!!
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008