If you have actually tired the HCG diet from HCGDiet.com.....

If you havn't tired it or know someone personally who has, just leave the question. I am all for all types of answers "its good" "its bad" "whatever" I just want helpful advice.

If you or know someone who has tired the diet..what was the trial like?

I have order the 40 day trial. I plan on sticking to it tooth and nail and hopefully I will come out of it healthier and have changed my life style eating habits.

Any advice?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 3:04 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• This diet does not change your eating habits. A 500 - 800 calorie restrictive diet will do you no good in the long run.
    Anonymous

• Are you doing injections, or drops? The drops are hokey, and not the real thing. The injections that you get at a clinic are the real thing.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My friend is on this diet right now. She says its a "lifestyle change" and that it helps you to change your eating habits ect. She has been on it for 11 days and is down almost 19 pounds! If I wasn't ttc I would give it a shot! Good luck!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i done this diet thru a health spa where im from..i will tell you it has awesome weight loss results..i dont it for about a month and loved it..but my problem was its a pain to measure out everything you eat and only being able to eat certain things..i got burnt out very quickly..best of luck to you
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:12 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I am doing the drops...I dont' have insurance so I can't go to the doctor to get the injections. I have done loads of research! & jmo I think the drops could and might help.

Thank you Mikayla. BTW I read somewhere they HCG is also used to help with ferility issues. Talk to you doctor or do your own research. Good luck!!
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 3:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Well, you asked for input, and I'm being honest with you. I know it sucks to feel like you may have wasted money. But I can guarrantee that if a diet sounds too good to be true, it is. The injections are the only real thing...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have tried them twice. I wasn't able to stay on it. I have a few friends who did stay on it and were very succesful. One friend lost 50 pounds and the other lost 70. CRAZY! My mom did a round and lost 17. It's really hard I think but we are all different. I get sick of people saying a low calorie diet is so bad for you. I don't agree. I think a high calorie diet is so bad for you!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I did the drops though a weight loss clinic for 2 40 day rounds. It worked for me. In 120 days (taking the recommended 6 week break between rounds) I went from 212 to 180 and am doing WW for the rest. It does get old, I can't stand the thought of another spinach salad! LOL The drops are fine, just be sure you are getting quality stuff. You SHOULD NOT be hungry after the first couple days. It takes some mental adjustment at first, but after that I was't hungry at all. If you are hungry, you don't have the right drops. Its best if you can get them from a weight loss clinic who can help you monitor your progress, but I know money an issue for most people right now so you have to do what you can. Don't get discouraged if you don't lose 40 in 40 days. Its not usually possible for women on a true program. Also be sure to measure your foods and drink LOTS and lots of water to flush the fat. Good luck!
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 10:25 AM on May. 20, 2011