Tattoos w/ kids names

I'm trying to find a very cute idea to get a tattoo with my kids names on it. With some kind of picture as well but I am lost. I was original going to do each of my kids baby foot prints but they told me one of my kids baby foot prints aren't good enough. Any idea ladies? Please if someone is going to bicker about how tattoos are so unnecessary save your breath or more like save your fingers the typing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• a charm bracelet on my ankle with their initials and different special things in my life with their own charms.. this way I have one tattoo that I keep adding to
    Anonymous

• I have my son's gemini sign with his initials and birthday in it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I got a tattoo of what I called my kids before I found out their sex. Thumper the rabbit from bambi and a bumble bee.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I plan to get a tattoo with my daughter's name, but haven't figured out anything for sure yet. I will probably somehow incorporate butterflies and dolphins into it since she loves both so much, but I'm just not sure how to work those together with her name. I'll be watching this question to see the answers you get. I've asked before, but never got much that could help me. Good luck in finding something you really like.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i plan on doing mine with just their initals and birthdays, but i dont know. my baby having days arent over so i want a tat that can be added on to you know? still thinking about mine and where to put it,,
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Even though I am not a tat person....I have seen some cool ones and can appreciate them.

How many kids do you have. I saw one that the guy had four kids. He had their names and birthdates tattooed in a spiral on his shoulder blade. It looked really cool. The oldest kid was at the inside of the spiral and it worked it's way out to the youngest kid. Most of the others I have seen were kinda cheesy. I talked to one guy who had actually considered naming his kids so he could do those reverse tattoos. Where it would read one kids name one way and the other kid the other way.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i got mine on my wrist in a fancy almost cursive writing :D idk where im going to get my next one :D good luck mommy. How old are your kiddos maybe have them draw a little picture of something and get there names signed underneath

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:12 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I'm getting my Son's name with a few Irish Gaelic phrases and a Motherhood knot..it's my bday gift this year, getting it next month. Gunna try for my wrist, but most likely will have to place it elsewhere due to size.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 3:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have a pretty heart with a banner and both of my daughters names, my mom has a bunch of flowers and stars covering her right calf with a banner intertwined around it with each of her children's names - all 8 of us. My cousin is planning to get portrait tattoos of both her kids and under the portraits will be their names and birth dates, but portraits are difficult and I'd make sure to check the portfolio of any tattoo artist before letting them do a portrait.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 3:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I saw was one I loved for a boy and girl I fell in love with but can't find the tattoo artist. It had a boy and girl angel/cherub surrounded by clouds and a blue sky, the cherubs were both holding a ribbon to have the names in it, the angels were at different levels but it gorgeous. I am sure the ribbons can be made wider for more than one name. The size of this tatt can be adjusted to suit your needs so find an artist in your area and tell them what you are looking for and they will work with you; tattoo artists are proven by there artwork design; anybody can tatt by stencil but to draw by hand takes skill. You could also search it online and find your favorite then print it out and take it to your selected tattoo parlor. I have one for the death of my sons, and plan on getting another one for my living children.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:22 PM on May. 16, 2011