Have you ever been stuck in a love triangle?

What was the outcome and why did you choose what you chose?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 3:14 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• yes..i had this huge crush/love relationship with a guy who was with someone else at the time but trying to leave her so i waited and waited got tired and moved on to someone else by the time i found this guy and fell head over heels in love with him the first guy wanted me bc he had left his gf..so i was torn between two diff guys both competing for me and it was hard bc i loved both of them..no sex involved...in the end i looked at what both had to offer and thru very persistant persuasion i kept my guy num 2..i did not know these guys knew each other and num 2 kept telling me num 1 was insane and dangerous..well i found out one night when he tried to make me have a wreck..this guy later on took his own life not because of me but because of his first wife i never knew anything about..i married num 2 and its now 9yrs later
    Anonymous

• Yes, in my wilder days. It happened often. Usually my own doing. If it got to entangled I would just drop them both and move on to the next
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes, DH and I started dating in HS and there was another guy that I kinda liked, we were good friends. But DH was much more exciting (he was a "bad boy" lol) and in the end I wanted the excitement! I am SO glad I decided to be with DH, its been over 5 years and we so still incredibly happy! We have a DD and a DS, and planning another very soon! We have settled down from our high school days (no more drinking ect) but there is just as much excitement in our life now than there was then!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Damn, Mrs.Gwen you must've really had it goin on! lol
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes. Between two guys and myself. I choose the wrong guy and got hurt really bad.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:27 PM on May. 16, 2011

• yep. so i divorced him. i don't do love triangles, she can have him!! he's now with her and I don't feel any envy towards either of them. she's ok with him having other women but that isn't my style.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No, my life has never been that interesting. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:34 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yep. he lived with me, was sleeping with her, and got her pregnant. I dumped him, finally, after 5-6 yrs on and off. He married her, heard rumors 3 yrs in, that the two boys they had weren't his, he kicked her out, got paternity tests done, and neither are his. His loss!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Wowzers!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes, and I felt that one was putting forth more effort than the other. Meaning stepping up and being a man from jump not knowing what my situation was. That let me know who really cared.
    emerald2

Answer by emerald2 at 3:24 PM on May. 17, 2011