*sigh* so my mom stole money from me and my ID!

my question is, in the state of Indiana do I report my ID lost or stolen? i dnt think she can pass for 20 anymore, shes got like 50+lbs on me, and this might be a bad thing but in Hammond the cops will know she isnt me. ugh idk what i should do. yes my mom is a POS. she doesnt care i have a 4month old daughter and has been stealing hundreds of $$ from me since i had her! cant kick her out its my grandpas house and hes been in the hospital.

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 3:18 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• It's identity theft. Call the cops.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• call the police. Who cares if she is your mom. If she was a real mother she wouldnt be steaing from you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• and see from me trying to keep her druggie ass away from my little Family the Hammond police said if i call the cops one more time their going to file a complaint of ordinance and well have to leave the house even though my grandpa owns this property they will take it!
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 3:26 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Oh lord! call the police and make a report sorry your going through this and i know its hard because its your mom but dont let her step all over you!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It's considered stolen ... call the cops asap.
    Anonymous

• Just went through something similar to this in my family. If you call the cops, you better follow through. Do not waste their time only to change your mind somewhere down the line.
    Anonymous

• Stolen
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• called them she isnt within 5years of my age they told me just to replace the id....
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 3:39 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Oh wow,I am sorry. What a horrible thing . She needs to be in rehab,don't you think? AFTER she spends a litte time in JAIL . For stealing from her own daughter. WOW>
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:39 PM on May. 16, 2011

• ohhhh trust me she stole all the money people gave me after i had my little Emily tht was 500$ plus more and more from december til now ive had money come up missing even keeping it under my pillow in my computer tower everywhere its always gone
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 3:40 PM on May. 16, 2011