Ever have the feeling u are married to a child molester? adult content

I always had a feeling my ex h was one and my daughter would be a victim eventually so i never left them alone together. he has this obsession with women barely 18 & i am sure younger. he never messes with a woman over 19. it was like he married me to seem normal. he was also very abusive towards me. i divorced him because of all that though. i had such a strong feeling about him abusing her especially since she isn't his child. luckily it didn't get to that point!!

mrsary

Asked by mrsary at 3:23 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• No, but ask my niece. Turns out she was married to one.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope, If I even suspected my husband of that I would be out the door, especially with my little girl!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Keep him far away if you cant trust him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No never but if that was my situation i would leave!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No, but I knew and trusted my husband before I married him. I wouldn't get into a relationship with a man I thought was a child molester.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes! We are going through a divorce now and the DA wants his laptop to check for any child porn he may have. it's scary!
    Anonymous

• No.
    But I had to get over the fear still. I dealt with alot of sexual abuse from men growing up. so it gave me a since of maybe I attract them, so maybe i married one too?.. It was a fear & when dd was a baby it was hard to even go & take a shower with him watching her.. But I had to get over it. I knew the fear came from ME not him & my fear could screw up their closeness so I had to walk the tight rope. Let them be daddy & daughter but to always have one eye open. Now that she is older I dont worry as much since she can talk.

Anonymous