Did you cramp in your first trimester?

Hello,
I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and have not had any cramping yet. My breasts have been more tender though. My doctor said that as the baby grew, I would cramp but I have not had any yet. Did you cramp or is this normal for this early on?

bleedblue1983

Asked by bleedblue1983 at 3:28 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i never really did..the main problems i had was with my round ligaments! oh those things can be so painful
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes and had a little bleeding as well.
    jennbeer

Answer by jennbeer at 3:34 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I never cramped. I have never heard of that. I associate cramping with my period, not pregnancy. I had three kids. The only thing I noticed was when the "rectus abdominus" muscles started separating and feeling like rubber bands were snapping under my skin. My tummy grew really big,all out front. My weight was 120 pounds and I had such narrow hips that it went all out in front, like the nose of an airplane.LOL. My Doctor told me I would have permanently separated stomach muscles.
    But no cramping.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes but it wasn't that bad. I started walking when it happened and it made things better. Good luck.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 3:49 PM on May. 16, 2011