angry

does anyone who is ttc ever get mad when you are walking around or thinking about all the people that have kids without even trying, or the ones that didn't want to get pg and they are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i'm one of those people... but i have always wondered if people ever got angry about this.. your time will come.. GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It's healthy to get angry but it's not fair on those people. They didn't ask for it, whether they're happy with it now or not, as much as you didn't ask to not be able to conceive for a while.
    Anonymous

• I had a friend who had trouble TTC and was teaching high school at the time. Every time another one of her teenage girls turned up PG, it broke her heart. I am sure it made her angry as well, but not at the girls, at the unfairness of the situation.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 2:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It can be frustrating and hard and I definitely understand it making a woman angry, but it's important to be careful to NOT resent the woman who is pregnant, because she has nothing to do with your infertility.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 3:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I feel bad...because ppl on ALOT of message boards talk about :God, don't you just hate those unwed teenagers who get pg on one try and I can't?..
    well, I was the unwed teenager! LOL...only took about 2 mins of his time..and boom, pg
    second, 2 months, pregnant, 3rd 3 months.

just remember that the ppl who get pregnant, did not contribute to your fertility...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2008