SO b-day, and im broke :( ideas??

I am so broke lol, light bill had to be due on his bday so now i need a FREE gift...lol. He like for me to dance for him in them skanky outfits lol and i do but inside my head im freaking out lol...i feel like a complete idiot everytime but he seems to enjoy it. Any advice on how to be more comfortable from the pros out their lol...right music, light, type of thing?? Things yall like to do in situations like these?

Nathonsmama

Asked by Nathonsmama at 3:29 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sex lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:39 PM on May. 16, 2011

• girl you should cook a good dinner up and get a cute outfit on and make it all sexy like for him that is what I would do
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 3:40 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I say make a favorite dinner, wear something sexy and dance for him, and maybe a movie unless you are to busy after ;-)

Answer by gemgem at 3:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• @June...im sure that will follow after, but thats not nothing special lol..thats everyday..well most everyday haha..and Stormey...that would be a terrific idea but moneys tight girl..its a oddle of noodles kinda night..thanks to the great "Layoff" system lol...
    Nathonsmama

Comment by Nathonsmama (original poster) at 3:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Let him be in control once you do what they said ^
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 3:46 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Gemgem...not a bad idea but like i said before...cancel tha dinner plans haha. its terrible...and a movie would be great except we seen all 250+ dvds before...courtesy of not having cable for like 2 years lol...im in bad shape ladies lmao
    Nathonsmama

Comment by Nathonsmama (original poster) at 3:47 PM on May. 16, 2011

• SMIT, if i let him be in control haha..id probably feel 3x more of an idiot before the night was out...he would having me standing on some homemade table dancing on a invisible poll lol...
    Nathonsmama

Comment by Nathonsmama (original poster) at 3:48 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Just because the light bill is due on his bday doesn't mean it can't get paid until the following week. Lots of people (like myself) budget week-to-week. And if you made some baked chicken breasts, potatoes, veggie and a pie for dessert that would cost you less than $15 at Wal-Mart. After dinner, strip him down, tie him to the bed and tease him like crazy while wearing one of those "skanky" outfits. Btw, they are only skanky if you let people see you in public wearing something like that.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 3:52 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Kari...girl i wish i could. we have put it off way to long, and its def. due tomorrow...I can probably fix something up for dinner with your advice..i never grocery shop a walmart but with them prices maybe i shoud start, and ok not "skanky" outfit, then ummm how about well i dont know what else to call it haha...little pieces of fabric then. :)
    Nathonsmama

Comment by Nathonsmama (original poster) at 3:59 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Well he loves you and I think he would find it very special if he asked you to do it. I think it will get him even more excited.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 4:41 PM on May. 16, 2011