Are you a rule follower?

I'm a rule follower. I follow rules and get honestly get a bit irritated when others don't. I often want to approach those people and ask them why they think those rules don't apply to them.

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 3:59 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am and I agree with you, it hacks me off when others don't follow the rules. It's really not that hard, but people not following them leads to trouble.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:04 PM on May. 16, 2011

• 9 and 1/2 times out of 10. Depends on the rule and the situation I guess.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• depends on the rule, some are made to be brokenwink

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:04 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Most of the time I do. Actually I can't think of any rules that I ignore.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I'm a LAW follower, but rules, it depends. Certain society rules, NO, i'm a grown adult and can make my own rules. But rules for working, establishments, school etc..yes those are to be followed
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It depends on what the rule is and who made it a rule.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I speed. I roll stop signs. And I've even written a check that I knew would bounce, back in the day. But other than that, yeah ... pretty much. I've never really thought about it.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 4:03 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I follow laws. I typically follow rules. That one depends a bit more on what it is and how it affects us. The only one that comes to mind is places where it's posted to have cell phones off. The only place I'd actually do that is in a hospital unit where the functioning of machines could possibly be affected no matter how remote the chance. If I'm at the dentist's office and they just don't want to have to hear my phone ring, they can get over it. When I'm away from my kids my phone is on, the volume down or off so vibration is my alert but there is no chance of me not able to be contacted.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I am defiantly a rule follower :) Well, except the speed limit rule. I tend to go 5 over :(
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:18 PM on May. 16, 2011

• hehe no i always try to find a way to bend the rules.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 4:45 PM on May. 16, 2011