What's the biggest lie you've ever told?

Proverbs_31

Asked by Proverbs_31 at 4:11 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i lied to my self!! i told my self that i loved my ex.. for 4 years.. I couldn't stand him!
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 5:47 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I live in Washington (state) and when I was 18 I lied and told my parents I was going to the beach with my friends for a week. I really flew to Maryland to visit one of my guy friends who moved there. LOL
    Anonymous

• When I was in HS I told my boyfriend I was pregnant when I was not. I didn't do it to try and keep him or anything, I did it to see if ANYTHING could make him straighten up. Turns out nothing could, so I'm glad to learn that lesson the easy way.
    Anonymous

• LOL to anon1 about the trip lie! My bff & I did the same thing! We made up a story so we could surprise our bf's (we were dating brothers at the time) who were on vacation in FL w/ their dad! Boy were they surprised! -lol The funniest part- I came clean years later, but made sure to include something funny to lighten the mood- I could not drive a stick shift, so in order to help w/ the long drive, my bff got it up to speed on the side of the e-way & then we switched seats so I could pull onto the e-way & drive on. It worked out great until I had to get off for gas & the exit ramp was on an incline. Needless to say it was like a bucking bronco all the way to the gas station, & my bff was so embarassed, I had to get out to pump the gas! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:33 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Right before I got pregnant with my oldest I thought I was pregnant (even had a positive HPT) and I told DH that I was. A week later I either miscarried or ended up not being, and didn't tell him until almost a month later (I was already pregnant again). I guess that isn't really a lie, but an omission of the truth.. but it was really bad of me not to say anything!!
    Anonymous

• The one that got me grounded for 2 months when I was about 16... Good news is, I decided at that point that lying wasn't worth it, and refused to lie since :)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 4:20 PM on May. 16, 2011

• When i was in college i told my professors that my dad died. One professor even sent me a sympathy card. Horrible, right?

Anonymous

• Ugh. It almost got me sent to juvy at 15. only thing that kept me out was a 4.0, never having a detention, and 120 hrs of calling bingo at a nursing home over 2 yrs.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:33 PM on May. 16, 2011