I am TTC our 2nd child and after six months no luck any clue?

jparsell

Asked by jparsell at 4:23 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My biggest piece of advice (that worked for me) was to "O" right around the same time as DH. When I concieved I had to play with myself after he finished sometimes to make sure I went.

If you continue to have issues, I would make an appointment with your OB! Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah thats a good idea but I heard that you don't have to have the big "O" to get pregnant or does that just help? Cause he gets done so quick and of course it takes me longer so maybe thats a good idea to try this month when I am ovulating. Thank you
    jparsell

Comment by jparsell (original poster) at 4:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My OB told me that you don't HAVE to, but it can help pull his.. stuff.. toward your eggs. (Sorry I have to censor my words, makes me sound like a child! LOL I'm at work and I can't type out the words I want to use. LOL)
    Anonymous

• Yeah that makes sense never thought of it that way. What about elavating your lower half does that help it at all either? I'm only 23 so I don't know much about things that help you get pregnant.
    jparsell

Comment by jparsell (original poster) at 4:36 PM on May. 16, 2011

• His sperm can live up to 5 days inside you. If you're ovulating, the mucus strands can serve as a highway for his sperm, making it easier for them to "hit the mark." Ovulation occurs around 7 to 12 days after your period, so just hitting the sheets once duirng ovulation will up your chances.
    Anonymous

• I have been really looking into this month because lately I am about ready to just say screw it and be done with trying what so ever. We have sex like 3 times a weeks but that didn't start till last month cause my husband wasn't really in to the mood for wanting it so hopefully this month will be the lucky month.
    jparsell

Comment by jparsell (original poster) at 4:51 PM on May. 16, 2011

• here are somethings you can look into
    pay attention you ur vaginal mucus around the the time your ovulating your mucus will look like eggg whites and you should be able to stretch this mucus. you can also take you temperature with a basal thermometor that you can bu at a drug store for ten bucks. you take your temp every morning before you get out of bed to pee and chart it durring the time you are ovulating your tem should spike up to about a whole degree. have sex every other day if you can manage and when your ovulating bump it up to everyday becase there is only a 12 hour window when yo can get pregnant. under the right condition sper can live in you and get you preggnant up to 3 days. so having sex every other day will ensure sperm are in there all the time. also after you have sen put a pillow under your butt and keep the semen in you for 15-30 mins. these are soe things that can help you. try them :) ill be praying
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:19 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Thanks everyone for the tips. I am gonna keep trying and not give up and looking forward to a positive test sometime soon.
    jparsell

Comment by jparsell (original poster) at 8:45 PM on May. 16, 2011