Do you sew?

What do you like to sew?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 4:27 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I sewed disposable diapers for my kids and friends children.. Debating on wether or not to turn it into a business
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 4:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I love to sew! I use my machine to make quilts/blankets. I sewed a paint brush roll for a friend at Christmas time. I made a tab blanket for my baby when he was smaller. I hope to sew a dress for my daughter this summer. I like to sew by hand, too. Embroiery is a lot of fun to me. I the act of pulling pretty thread through fabric. Sewing a a great passion of mine.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 4:38 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i use to sew a lot but not any more really.. but i do plan to start up again i'm going to make some things for my new baby girl.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 4:40 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I used to sew alot more then I do now I really need a new machine mine is so old. I would love to get back into it though.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I quilt- I do the piecing and the quilting by hand :) I find it very relaxing!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:46 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I love to sew.

I make 'art quilts' and also make clothes and home dec' items (curtains, cushions, chair skirts).

sewing

I love it all.        :-)

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My sewing machine...it is coming soon =D I like to make purses...and hot pan holders...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:11 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I love to sew! Lately I've been working on a ton of receiving blankets and burp cloths. But I like making quilts too.
    swtangl23

Answer by swtangl23 at 2:36 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I enjoyed sewing and used to do so very frequently before having children. Made my own outfits etc. I haven't had time since becoming a mother, but I recently thought I could be saving myself some money if I made their clothes! They outgrow their stuff so fast. I've been thinking of getting back into it, especially now for spring, I want to make skirts and dresses for myself and my daughter. The boys would be simple enough with shorts, etc.
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 10:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• yes I do not like my mother did but can do the basic things; am hoping to become better because I know it can save money
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:44 AM on May. 17, 2011