What can I do to snap out of it?

This morning I had a cup of coffee and some peanut butter on toasted bread then for lunch I boiled some eggs and threw in a big salad with plenty of Ranch dressing then the kids came home from school and I made them some tuna fish sandwiches I had a slice of bread with a little bit of tuna. Oh and I had water for lunch and with the half of sandwich.
What do you think I did wrong to feel this way?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• when i eat too much i get tired. my body shuts down so the organs can work to digest the food. when i eat too little i feel fatigued, meaning my body gets tired, but not necessarily my mind.
    have you ever thought maybe it didn't have to do with what you ate?
    did you perform strenuous activity or have lack of sleep?
    I remember a long time ago reading that even 20 minutes can make a difference in our daily functioning.
    naps are good for you, i know in Italy and such all the shops close around 4pm then re-open. its sort of like a break for everyone to recoop. don't feel guilty if you are feeling that way! because I can feel down on myself if i take a nap, but its normal. see if you feel this way again and record a log of your sleeping patterns if you must. GL momma!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:47 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Well how are you feeling? Or did I miss that..
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• LOL...Fatgirl239 I forgot to say I feel like taking a long nap...zzzzz
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:33 PM on May. 16, 2011

• drink water or take a walk when you feel like taking a nap.
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 4:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have read some articles that proclaimed afternoon napping is good for you when you are keeping a regular schedule. Sometimes when I reduce my food intake or fast for long periods of time from a major food group, I feel more tired.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 4:52 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Also, I was feeling sluggishand I started taking iron pills and that helped ALOT!
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 7:09 AM on May. 18, 2011