Does he or doesn't he adult content

Does your SO try to please you during foreplay & sex or is it all about him?
Mine lays there like a dead man part of the time, which makes me mad. When he does try to please me its great. But hard to get him participate as much as I'd like.

kayleesmom42328

Asked by kayleesmom42328 at 4:31 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• My df loves to play the 'how many orgasms can you have' game so he's a giver LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:33 PM on May. 16, 2011

• my mans amazing lol.. i made him that way though.. before there was no kissing or nothing.. that doesnt work for me lol
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 4:38 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Right now it is all about him, and I am AOK with it. I am 19 weeks pregnant with our second, tired all the time, really not interested, and when we do it I just want him to hurry up and finish.

NORMALLY though, he is good about making sure I am happy before he finishes. :-)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It depends, my hubby is good at reading me, and sometimes I am worse than a man...there are times I want it done and over with and times i want it to last a little bit longer....thankfully I don't have an insecure man, cause my outlook would mess him all up lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:48 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Mine always makes sure I get mine and if im having difficulties reaching there and just want to stop he says I owe ya one later then lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 5:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It's pretty equal with us, I give plenty, but so does he.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 6:49 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would say we are about 50/50
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 8:54 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have never been the one to initiate and thankful my DF is ok with that. But he is always all about pleasing me all the time. He gets so excited when I do initiate and it makes me happy becaus ehe truly enjoys it.
    emerald2

Answer by emerald2 at 3:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My DF is definitely a giver!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• With my dh and I, we enjoy pleasuring each other. It's never been one sided for either of us.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:38 AM on May. 18, 2011