What is the best thing you've ever achieved?

Besides your kids, what is your best moment? Mine is graduating valedictorian... (note to self: get some new goals.) :)

Asked by Autumn07 at 4:40 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Graduating from a university, after being held back from my ex.

Answer by booger14 at 4:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Graduating w/ my BA w/ honors. I accomplished this when I started at the university w/ a 13 mos old & 1 on the way! Since I see a lot of preg. teens in my line of work, I make sure to encourage them to continue their education, using my story as an example of what you can do if you want it bad enough. Congrats on your success! :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• besides my baby ? I dont know... maybe backpacking trough central america for a year with my boyfriend right before we had our baby.. that was fun, a lot of adventures and growing. Yeah its definitly the thing I'm very proud i did, cause its not easy every day, but it changes the way you see the world.

Answer by kokomaman at 4:48 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Right now it is holding down a 4.0 GPA in college. Something I could never do in HS.

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:51 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Being able to reach out to a soul in torment and providing relief.

Answer by older at 4:53 PM on May. 16, 2011

• graduating highschool.. i got texas honors but it wasnt a biggie since I didnt know I got it lol.
    Im 27. so thats pretty sad.

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• going back school and continuing even though I have alot on my plate!

Answer by Sillylins at 5:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Finishing school and going back to school and finishing that Oh yeah the best thing ever is finding my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 7:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Getting alive to see my son go off to college soon

Answer by FayMeek at 9:49 PM on May. 16, 2011