Is toddler formula worth it?

It's a little cheaper then the regular formula and it says 9 months on the front and he's almost 10 months. So is toddler formula worth it especially for a 10 month old?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 5:06 PM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• When DS was on formula several years ago the only difference was the iron content... I would compare labels...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I used it after 9 months, and my daughter is just fine.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes, but after a year they should be switched to whole milk and a healthy diet. If they're getting that it isn't worth it, but if you're talking about just giving it for the next couple months until he's ready for milk then it's probably fine. I'd check the content though and make sure he'll still be getting the same nutrition from it.
    Anonymous

• There was never such a thing when my kiddies were little and they are great :)
    mkfolan3

Answer by mkfolan3 at 6:15 PM on May. 16, 2011