Have you ever done one of the Disney runs?

I was thinking about doing one next year and making it our family vacation as well. Just wanted to know if anyone has done it and if you enjoyed it or not.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 5:10 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i haven't but after my baby is born i do plan on doing it with both my kids... i think it would really fun.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 6:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I am running the Disneyland half this September- I hear the race is a blast. The only negative I have heard about is runners hitting park benches D/t the crowds and associated obscured vision-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:17 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I've heard nothing but good things about it. It's well organized, lots of fun and great scenery! I run and DH and I are doing another type of race that same weekend in 2012, but in 2013 we're planning on doing the goofy challenge (the half marathon on Sat and the full marathon on Sun)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I never heard of this, but anything associated with Disney has got to be good.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 9:12 PM on May. 16, 2011