Just received this email from a company adult content

If you're married and DO NOT want to get divorced but are interested in having an affair, then we want you to understand that You are NOT alone!

There are thousands of married people in your city that feel the same way that you do.

This is why you need to join the Ashley Madison Dating Agency that was created for married people that want to have an affair without getting caught.

If you join the Ashley Madison Dating Agency you will be able to have sexual relationships with other married women or men that DO NOT want to get divorced, but want to have a discreet affair without being caught.

After you have an affair you will feel ALIVE and HAPPY once again...You'll feel like you did when you were single and dating new people. In fact, you may start feeling like working on your marriage again to make it better...You just need that spark again in your life that only someone new can give you.

Go here if you are interested in learning more:
http://churnpo.com

If you're not married and reading this message, then you can also join the Ashley Madison Dating Agency to meet married people that would love to have a sexual relationship with you.

Listen, we understand that you're worried about getting caught and possibly getting divorced, but if you join today you'll see how easy it is to stay married and enjoy multiple affairs with many people.

You don't have to pay anything to join today...just check it out and see what you think.

http://churnpo.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Very sick & disturbing. Ive heard about it on the news or something a while back. I think it gives the cheater a false sense of security since anyone could get on the site.
    Wonder if any couples have ever found each other!?!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:36 PM on May. 16, 2011

• tsk tsk

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Just Stupid. Married and even looking at that? please.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 5:42 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I checked it out a while ago.. great site for a sugar daddy, BAD site to catch your DH/SO on.
    Anonymous

• They had something on the news about his site a while back. Basically they promote infidelity. Ay yi yi.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:27 PM on May. 16, 2011

• So, is infidelity still concidered illegal? I mean, technically, if someone wanted to persue a lawsuit, is this not the equivilent to a "headshop?"
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I think if you're married it's considered illegal. I'm not quite sure but I think it had allegations of prostitution? I'm trying to remember now lol. I like that, "headshop". haha!!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:39 PM on May. 16, 2011

• that's pretty crazy!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i heard about it via tv.. and was thinking how sick it is.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:48 PM on May. 16, 2011

• not gonna lie but ...........that is muffed up
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 7:18 PM on May. 16, 2011