"can i call you right back?"

Do you know anyone like this? And whats your opinion?
Someone that will call you & not even 2 minutes of being on the phone with them they will say "let me call you right back".. and not call for a day or 2.
Do you think its rude for someone to do it constantly? Like if your going to call someone do it at a time you know your going to have enough time to have a decent conversation..
.. And this happens almost 95% of the time the person calls. Or they call long enough to say what they need & as soon as the conversation goes from their life to yours its time for them to get off..

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 5:22 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I have done that a few times. Usually I call someone intending to call and then the kids start getting into something, so I have to get off and one thing leads to another and a few days pass by and then I call back. Sometimes it's hard to juggle work, kids, activies, and keeping in touch with the the outside world.
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 6:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I do it! I admit, I want to call people back but something comes up or i forget for a few days.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• That is my sister, I just try to not let it get to me. She never wants anything but she is just easily distracted. When I say I am going to call someone back I do, if I don't then there is something wrong.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:26 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i do it all the time and people do it to me! it especially bothers me when someone calls u but is talking to someone else in background. it's like why did u call me if u are busy.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Oye! Thats me...although I'm never the person to call in the first place lol....but someone will call me and I either just don't feel like talking (I'm not a phone person) or I'm doing something else...I'll let them talk for maybe 10 minutes (usually less though lol) and I'll ask them if I can "call them right back"....girl! It might be a week before I remember to call that person back...I'm really bad about it lol...and yeah I know it's rude...I just...I tell people all the time I'm not a phone person though...it's best to just send me an email lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i normally dont call anyone unless the kids are settled and i can talk.. and typically i dont stay on long.. i'm not a phone person so i stick to the point and say my goodbyes and am off,
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:01 PM on May. 16, 2011