Diet Shakes

I am wanting to try the diet shakes but not really sure which ones are best. The ww ones are really low calories and only worth 3 pointss. The slimfast and atkins ones are worth five points on the ww plan. I found some online that are equivelant to the ww ones. Should i just buy them and try them? Nowhere locall sales the low calorie shakes . They are all !80 calories of more. Does anyone have any recipes for chocolate meal replacement shakes?

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 5:29 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i just buy the ones in walmart the equate strawberry cream or slim fast vanilla and the strawberry protein and chocolate bars at aldi are the best, since i've just started will try homemade ones later
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I can tell you, having done SlimFast- it's a TEMPORARY solution to a PERMANENT problem. You need to find something you can stick with for the rest of your life, and as much as you may think (as I did) that you CAN do this forever, you're going to get very hungry, and you'll get really tired of the very limited selection of flavors available to you, and you'll miss CHEWING FOOD. Food is meant to be EATEN. You need to find a better way of eating that you can do for the rest of your life, and that you can do that won't totally run your life. Are you going to take shakes with you when you go to lunch with friends? What are you going to do if you don't pack a shake and you're out longer than you thought? You need to learn how to make healthy choices with food and learn about proper portion sizes and how many calories are really in foods. I'm not trying to sound like a downer, but I can tell you shakes won't work long term.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:23 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm the pp and i agree, I'm going to change my food and eating habit as well as workout
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 17, 2011

• red bull, yogurt, fruit and some ice. add things in add some vanilla extract for some sweetness
    triciabc21

Answer by triciabc21 at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• There is a shake called the Smoothie Slimdown. Very filling and very good for you but the taste isn't sweet or sugary really. You can lose up to 20 pounds in two weeks on the program.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:45 PM on May. 17, 2011