For moms who have no kids left at home- do you?

find yourself cleaning more or less often? Does it bother you when the house gets dirty now more than it used to or are you the opposite way? I find that I am becoming a fanatic about my house staying clean. It drives me crazy if anything looks messy. How about you?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 5:30 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i dont clean as much.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Show me a woman with a perfect house and I will show you what neurotic looks like. It's still easier to take care of things right away, but my house looks lived in.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 5:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope. I have six grandchildren, and I love it when they come over and scatter every toy I have in the house. It doesn't take very long to pick up and they or their parents usually help. They aren't messy eaters, so there's no problem there. There are many things more important to me than a clean house. I enjoy seeing people have a good time while they are here.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:37 PM on May. 16, 2011