Husband went to a friends house and hasnt called me like he always does and now I think he hasnt called b/c he is mad at me???

It all started this weekend. Our mutual friends were going to see fireworks and I said I would like to go with, depending if husband will go also. She said ok call me next day to let me know. Husband said no didnt feel like it b/c he worksded all week. Ok whateveree, I didnt really care anyway. So I call her and no answer, then i text her that we werent gonna go. I wrote as usuall hub didnt want to go. Which is true b/c he never wants to go anywhere. So anyways, she wrote back, Thanx....then a few min later, she said, tell your husband he is an ass! She was mad b/c she wanted us to go so we could take her bf in our car b/c her car was already full of other pple she was bringing. I know doesnt make sense. Well anyways, my husband said he was stopping there after work to give them a piece of his mind...lol But now I think she is gonna somehow make me look bad(he is bi polar so he gets upset easily) I just find it starnge why hasnt he called me. He always does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• He's your husband so whatever is said by them shouldnt cloud his judgement on you. They are only "friends" and your "his" wife. So whatever is said over there I wouldnt worry about if I were you. Dont worry about it. :)
    Anonymous

• Okay. :( I am not bi-polar, but if my husband's friend called me an a**, I'd be really, really upset. I wouldn't give them a piece of my mind, but I would tell my husband that his friend was no longer welcome in our lives.

Is he really late from his usual getting-home time?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:04 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Can you call him? If you can, then do it. Don't wait for him to call you!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Well, the funny part is, she is bi polar also. And a couple weeks ago she colored her hair this pretty blonde and all I said was, wowo I love your hair, hopefully the roots wont show up fast like mine. Everything seemed ok, then 2 days later get text from herf that said, My hair will be just fine, Im not shallow like you(by going once a month for hair coloring) WTF!!!! lol Ever since then I dont trust her
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Why are these people in your life? If she wanted her bf to go why not tell one of the others they had to find their own way there? Are you and your husband her personal car service.? PS. None on my friends would ever verbally abuse my husband to me.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:14 PM on May. 16, 2011