So tired of the puke and diarrhea!!

This is really just a vent and know you ladies will understand. Two Saturday nights ago (the night before Mother's Day) my oldest son (4) started throwing up at 11pm and finally stopped at 2pm. He then had no appetite for the next 3 days, and came down with diarrhea for 2 full days. He had to wear pullups because he couldn't ever make it to the bathroom in time, so I had to change him every time. Then my 19 month old threw up on our way out the door to the doctor's office on Thursday afternoon and has had diarrhea ever since.

To add headache to injury, the 4 year old boy I watch full time just threw up on my son's bedroom floor a little over an hour ago! UGH!!!!

If I have to clean up another "episode" again, I'm going to take up drinking...I feel bad for the little guys, but I have such a weak stomach for this kind of stuff! :( I'll be happy when they are all healthy again!

Just a side note: My boys and I have had a TERRIBLE winter and have come down with every illness possible since December. It was that month that I started watching this little boy, and I am SO grateful that I won't be watching him past the 26th of this month...although, after today, I'm tempted to terminate tomorrow!! ARGH!

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 6:04 PM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• so sorry! its never easy having sick kids...=o(
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 6:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Not fun, sorry, hope the yuckies end soon!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:52 PM on May. 16, 2011