Is it normal to be so emotional during your last month of pregnancy?

Okay I was an emotional train wreck for the first few months...but I expected that so I kind of knew how to deal with it...with my daughter, well she was super premature, so I never got to month 8 with her...

My husband gets home and I was trying to apologize for not ironing and putting away the laundry and like burst into tears like a freaking idiot. He didnt even ask me why I didnt do it...didnt even mention the damn laundry lol...I guess I'm just feeling guilty for not being SAHM of the year the last couple of weeks...so of course he's freaked out and asking me why I'm crying...I tell him that I'm just so tired all the time and I'm not able to get much done...he's like "your pregnant" and gives me that "duh" look lol

Why am I making a bigger deal out of not being able to do much then he is? lol....is it normal that I'm so freaking emotional?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:36 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was hysterical, and couldn't stop talking. It was weird...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes its normal...
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It's normal, don't stress yourself about it.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 6:38 PM on May. 16, 2011

• heh, yes it is normal. You mean you weren't this way the entire time? I was LOL!
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 6:55 PM on May. 16, 2011

• completely!!!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 7:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Oh yea I am 36 weeks pregnant with twins who do not want to come out but I am evil one minute and crying the next . I have stayed in my house except on dr appt days cuz people ask me when I am going to deliver cuz I am huge. Then I walk away from stupid people and cry for hours cuz for some reason my feelings are hurt worst then not haivng ice cream .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:18 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Im either crying or bitching or smiling. Its a cycle on its own timer =)
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 8:16 PM on May. 16, 2011

• yes verymuch emotional
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• yes yes yes I was the same way don't worry! I was also emotional that me being pregnant was almost over & ton of different emotions going on! its normal hang in there : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It's just hormones! Completely normal. :)
    Acook331

Answer by Acook331 at 10:48 PM on May. 16, 2011