Make them stop fighting

I have a one yr old and a two yr old they are both boy's and they fight about every thing and it just starting to get to much for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am right there with you, I have a 3 and a 5 year old ( boy and girl) and all they do is fight.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• They are too young to play cooperativley or share with each other right now. Sit with them and show them 'gentle' touch, etc. Supervise them closely so there is minimal grabbing of toys, etc.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 6:53 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Separate and redirect. Keep in separate play areas with diffferent toys, then switch after 15-20 minutes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:49 PM on May. 16, 2011

• You are going to have to play referee for a while, instill in them the importance of blood and they are brothers forever.....harp on this but to avoid so much fighting now because they are so young re direct their attention to other things...

Answer by older at 7:56 PM on May. 16, 2011