Anybody else try 4 loco?

I did and it wasn't as bad as some people say. I was happy it didn't taste like beer I thought it would due to it being malt. It was very good. I will say any more than one and your asking for trouble. I can hold my liquior very well but one is MORE than enough. If anybody else can get them in there area I would recommend it. You can even split one with a friend and both of you will be good for the night.

So has anyone else tried it, like, hate it???

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 6:43 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• i tried it ONCE and never again.. i hated it
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:46 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Aww :(
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:47 PM on May. 16, 2011

• You cant get 4lokos anymore they were pulled off the shelves, well the original recipe was anyways. I cant drink but i loved me some before lol. I was real real good after 3.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i heard it was good.. guess i'll never get to try it :(
    wasn't it banned because old people who couldn't handle the energy drink buying it? and too young of kids didn't think it was nasty enough?
    tell you whats nasty: maddog gross
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 7:16 PM on May. 16, 2011

• very nasty! My husband and his friends like it!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• they were banned in my state when i was pregnant. my husband tried one before they were gone and said they were pretty vile.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• no
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:12 PM on May. 16, 2011

• lol it is not banned every...cause if it was how why would I be saying I just had it? lol Some staes it is banned but here it is not. I got one before it is banned here. And yes people were mixing it wth more alcohol and stuff like fools and some died. The can clearly says it has alcohol on it. SMH at old folks who took it not knowing.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 8:45 PM on May. 16, 2011