How to get rid of a hemmroid **sp** without surgery? adult content

It's the internet so who cares how personal I get lol....ok so I have had a hemmroid since my first son was born over 10 years ago. It doesn't bother me unless I become constipated. My main issue is how self concious I am when being intimate. Is there anyone who has the same problem or know of "home remedies" to get rid of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• I've had them as well, since my kids were born but mine only flair up about twice a year (thank God!)  I just use Preparation H and Tucks Pads. These 2 things help but they somewhat have to run they're course.  A friend of mine just had to have surgery cause she has them severely!  If meds don't help and they occur quite often, you may wanna see your doctor.

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Well thats the thing....I dont think its actually a hemmroid anymore since it doesnt bother me. Its just the skin that will flare up when constipated but thats it. So I dont know if it qualifies as a hemmroid anymore lol....its just there! Cream dont make it go away. Doesnt itch or swell. Just stays there. Bugs the hell out of me!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Not to be" too graphic" but maybe since your constipated it may be tearing a little! That happens to my daughter, it tears a little because of constipation, so each time she "goes", it hurts until it heals it's self. As for a hemorrhoid, I can feel it when applying medicine ! It's always the same spot and it does itch and burn with lots of pressure down there! Gosh that was graphic! :) Does that help any? I would suggest drinking more water, it helps my daughter big time!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Lol not graphic, its ok. No, its always there, for ten years. Doesnt hurt, doesnt bother...just cosmetically. It seems as though, when I got it when I was pregnant, it had got so big and bad. After it didnt bother me anymore, the skin still remains. Like a deflated balloon that wont ever go away. It just gets irritated when constipated but it is nothing I cant handle. Just ugly skin now...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Actually, they don't totally go away. They do shrink but will act up if you do a lot of straining or coughing etc. After 3 kids I have one that bothers me once or twice a year. I buy those which hazel wipes. Works well to shrink and sooth them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Ok so it will never go away?! No!!! I hate having it, feel so self conscious. :(

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 PM on May. 16, 2011