What are the steps to asking a good question?

1)C0me up with a question (If it is NOT an information seeking question then skip to step 4)
2)research the question on your own to try and find the answer (If no answer is found continue to step3)
3)Search your question to see if it has been asked and answered before (If not then continue to step 4)
4) Consider the repercussions of you question and make sure it is worded in a non threatening or offensive manor
5)Type out your question in an easy to read dialect
6)Proof read before submitting

Lets bump this info to keep it going. If you would like to revise feel free!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on May. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• This isn't being mean, but if you truly have issues spelling, hit spellcheck. What better way to learn? I know a lot of people who skip over questions because they aren't legible, or they come off as dingy to others.

Overall yes anon, very nice. :) It's too bad you are anon, I liked your post. :) But I understand.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Keep it fun, clean and helpful
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 7:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My guess is that every question has been asked and answered numerous times. If everyone followed your rules/suggestions/hints etc. answers would cease to exist and we would all have to find another source of entertainment and socialization....I don't want that to happen so I will continue as before. Thanks, but no.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:34 PM on May. 16, 2011

• please
    Anonymous

• why oh why does it bother some people that people ask questions, IN THE Q&A SECTION???

if you want to be the question-nazi, i suggest you start up your own website, and make your own rules...mmkay?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• Why not just let er fly?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:16 PM on May. 19, 2011