Miscarriage

this is my first pregnancy and miscarriage is always on the mind because my sister just recently had a miscarriage. do i have to worry so much?

chelsealynn101

Asked by chelsealynn101 at 7:15 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No. Im sure everything will be fine. Ive has 2 miscarriages and possibly working on my third right now. Worrying about it wont change anything. Just relax and take it easy. But I'm sure everything's gonna be just fine.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 7:16 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't worry, there's not anything you can do about them. If you're going to miscarry it will happen no matter what you do.
    I had 4 uneventful pregnancies then a surprise miscarriage at 12 weeks with my 5th. Then went on to have another completely uneventful pregnancy with my 6th for a total of 5 kids. I did nothing different with any of them. Worrying will just makes things worse and you won't enjoy the pregnancy at all. So relax and try not to think about it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:20 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Almost every woman will experience a miscarriage sometimes even multiple miscarriages. Just eat healthy and relax if it happens it happens theres nothing you can do to prevent one unless you have low progestrone. I've been through 7 early miscarriages.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i wont worry cause that has nothing to do w/ ur body but if u keep stressing u will have one so dont stress hun GOOD LUCK
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:24 PM on May. 16, 2011