Anyone a football widow?

I don't like sports- I'm not ashamed to admit this- and every year during the football season I feel like we have to schedule our lives around football. The game at 1, the game at 5 and then tomorrow's games. Anyone else go through this? How do you deal?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 2:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes Yes Yes! We plan meals around Football games, if we are going somewhere over the weekend we have to plan around certain games. It is kind of funny how serious he and his buddies are about it. They play the fantasy football so they have to check the computer and watch their players and then talk about it on the phone! Sometimes I try to watch it with him but I don't really like sports its more about spending time together. I play with the kids or read or clean. There is always CafeMom! Lol
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 3:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Omg! I am a football and basketball widow! My dh and his father were late to our wedding reception because of a game. The wedding was day before. They have season tickets to college football and basketball games and if he not at them they on tv all day. We even have 2 tvs in our living room for his viewing enjoyment. He does evrything round the house and a great father so I don't complain. He passionate bout sports. It could be worse. So I know how u feel.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 3:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'm a FUTBOL widow :D My boyfriend loooves watching his favorite team play soccer. He could care less about American football or any other sport, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yep. That's why I'm on here. He's watching football. I just always find something else to do. It's his thing. I give him space for it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Um no its called Tvo and I love it because now he can catch up later if we have something better to do
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008