Period or pregnant? adult content

I'm 25, never had a regula period in my life that wasn't more consistant than 2-3 months! most of my life I have one or two, than miss for 2 or up to 8 months! I sometimes have menstral symptoms with out the period, others no signs at all.

approx 2 weeks ago I had a "close call" and didn't get the morning after pill. Last week I started getting right side pains like a muscel pulling from my ribs to my ovaries and brushed it off as a "bowel" symptom. it's more constant but very faint now. My nipples are pretty sensitive, but not killing me. My period has been more consistant to start around this time when I do have it. I'm just getting tired of buying those dang tests, seeing a negative then my period starts a day or 2 later! My appetite has increased... but I always eat like a pig, but usually with more control. BUT, menstrating does that to me also...

My question is (with giving my back ground). How do you know if you're "really" prego's or just about to sytart menstrating. You would think after 13 yrs I'd have it figured out, but it's always been so sparatic. And yes I have had different docs check me out at a variety of times for my aces, pains and being irregular.

triciabc21

Asked by triciabc21 at 7:21 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You wont know unless you test. Give it another week and if symptoms are there, take a test. You will definately know after a month or two if you are without a test
    sarag1983

Answer by sarag1983 at 7:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• gotta take a test hun
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Took a test to be careful becuase I couldn't wait till morning. it was a def. neg. but it may be too early. Wed or thur is closer to 2 weeks... so I'll keep waiting, but hate not knowing. I know it sounds silly, but are symptoms the same, are they more extreme, can people tell so early or what are the odds of a woman having symptoms so early??
    triciabc21

Comment by triciabc21 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on May. 16, 2011