Exercise Equipment

Ladies i'm looking for something i can use at home to exercise on when i'm not able to talk walks outside, i want to lose some weight and flatten this stomach up a bit.,suggestions on equipment, workout dvds, food would really help me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• power 90 x
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I've got one of those old nordic track skiiers which is pretty fabulous for toning the tummy...mostly we love it because hubby and I have bum knees, and it doesn't make us bend and straighten them too much
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 8:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Insanity...you don't need any equipment. My friend did it and got over her plateau and looks great!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 8:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Resistance bands. They take up no space, are dirt cheap, and you can take them anywhere!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:52 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Well, as a Beachbody coach, I will agree on P90X and Insanity. I lost 12 lbs and 2" doing Insanity. I am currently doing P90X.
    However, there are all kinds of DVDs on the market that are fabulous. Any of the Jillian Michaels are great for beginners ( she bores me though), Bob Harper has some great ones as well...Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds are low impact and I have heard great things about them..
    I have 3,5 and 8 lbs weights, resistance bands, pull up bar, stability ball, a treadmill, and of course I have several DVDs. I have my Beachbody DVDs: Insanity, P90X, Yoga Booty Ballet, P90, and Asylum and then I have 2 JM DVDS: 30 day shred and her Yoga Meltdown, Bob Harper Ultimate Cardio Body, Rodney Yee Yoga DVDs....I am also a runner so I do that as well.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:46 AM on May. 17, 2011

• net flix has a ton of work out programs for free and online they have more! other wise check out big lots, ross or even the dollar tree for videos! My all time favorite for a pretty penny or if you're into hacking in the insanity work outs by beach body. It's by far the best results i've gotten & as you get stronger if you add a brisk walk or jog for a warm up before the video you will be in the best shape! I was in the best shape by jogging 3 miles with the hr long video 2 years ago, way better than my college career of pole-vaulting because I was more lean and feminine looking instead of a gymnastic body builder! haha
    triciabc21

Answer by triciabc21 at 2:32 PM on May. 17, 2011