Feelings

Do you let things get to you or do you let it go right away?

How long do you stay mad?

This can be for anyone family, friends who ever even some one at the store lol.

Do you say some thing then and there or stay quite?

Have you ever said some thing to soon and later wish you didnt or have stayed quite and wished you said some thing?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 7:53 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• When things upset me,i keep my mouth shut!! i give myself a few days to sort of analize what is going on,usually im upset over something thats not even worth it.Not once have i regreted keeping my mouth shut..but the few times i have spoken up i totally regret it,one because it shows how matture you are when you start talking smack,two because by day two im so over it i feel like an idiot for saying anything.
    GivingTreeMommy

Answer by GivingTreeMommy at 10:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I usually have to let my feelings known get it all out and then it is all over, I never hold a grudge, that eats up at you and hurts only you.

Answer by older at 7:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I just said something I wish I hadn't tonight, I profess to be a christian but someone made me so angry I said f-you and gave them the finger, I usually don't do this sort of thing and I feel really bad about it.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:55 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I usually collect my thoughts and figure out what it is that is bothering me. Then I will talk to whom ever it is and tell them how I feel. If they care great if not then oh at least I tried and got it out ! I dont hold a grudge because I let go of anyone who does me wrong no point in keeping people around who are no good.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 8:06 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Things get to me easily and quickly. Depends on MMOTD but I have stayed mad for quite a while.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Have we not all at some point, and "NO" I did not read above..
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:11 AM on May. 17, 2011