How was your Monday?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:59 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It was okay. The kids and I are still jet lagged from our flight on Saturday, so a lot of TV and rest.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 8:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Sucked. My coworker pissed me off and I have a headache.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• mine was tiring. I just returned to work from 8 weeks of leave. it was weird to be back at work and sad too cuz I hate to leave my LO. at least I found solace in knowing she was with daddy. lol
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 8:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• so/so...started with my daughter waking me up at 5:30am crying (im guessing due to teething??) and didnt go back to sleep untill 8:30am. tried to nap when she did but i could not fall asleep (frustrating). got a headach...forgot to eat lunch and went to work...where my period deceided to start, got home after 8pm had 2 cookies now ready to eat some late night dinner. :)
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:59 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Good for a Monday.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Jetlaggy!  Yes it's a word cuz I just invented it.  I worked all day Sunday so I was tired but couldn't sleep.  I also had to get my dd up at 4 AM (didn't know there was two of those lol) , dressed, packed and at school by 5:30 AM for a trip to Quebec City.    By the time I got home just after 6, I figured I might as well just in the shower since I'm up, and clear the bathroom in time for t'other troll sleeping beauty to awaken from her slumbers.

I spent the rest of the cold, wet day in my cozy pj's and even tried to have a nap this afternoon to no avail.  To top it all off, I'm missing my baby! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:40 PM on May. 16, 2011

• very long ...crazy....no rest at all
    FayMeek

Answer by FayMeek at 9:41 PM on May. 16, 2011