Best Part of customer service jobs worse?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:03 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• The people can be so kind and when you get regulars they would bring me cherries, lemons, or other things they grew at home.

Then there's the people who are mean and nasty, but I just ignore them and don't let it effect me.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 8:52 PM on May. 16, 2011

• The wonderful people out there, and helping them.
    The assholes and rude and nasty people, whom you don't get paid enough to put up with!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 8:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i love getting to meet people and when you have regulars you get to know them a little. however i work at a resteraunt and let me tell you the rude ones are horrible to deal with, as are the ones that act in a manner that can only be described as stupid. at times i get yelled at for things that are not even my fault and i just have to take it. other times i have my regulars calling me the running girl and joking around witm me so that it kinda evens out.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would like helping people. Rude people I try not to let them get to me, but there are days they can and do.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 8:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• vjoaquin said it best
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 9:20 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I love what I do. I love helping people. When someone is rude, I don't have to work with them :) Now I say: Blessings to you!!! when they are rude or I just move on to the next!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:04 AM on May. 17, 2011