Galbladder

any one have thier galbladder out? are you having eating issues? gas? etc, I had mine out a month ago and I am learing what my body will tolerate and not.. and oh man I have more gas then the gas man......

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 8:15 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• I've been thinking about that surgery..definitely disappointed that the gas issue doesn't go away with the bladder!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:32 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I had mine out, it will get better.. try taking something like mylecon or a digestive enzyme...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 8:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I had my gallbladder out a year ago. About 6 months later I became aware that having your gallbladder out doesn't necessarily mean all the stones are gone with it. I did a liver cleanse, preceded by a parasite cleanse. I've been right as rain since that. Also, every day I drink a cup of fresh pressed apple juice (where you can see the bits of apple in it). That is supposed to help keep things good.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 8:51 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I don't have any gas issues and mine's been out 12 years. I do have issues with extremely greasy foods causing my bowels to loosen really quickly. But that's no biggie if you keep immodium AD on you all the time.

Meooma - just know that if you DON'T get it done and you DO have a diseased gallbladder - it can lead to pancreatic issues that can KILL YOU! Don't mess with gall stones.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I had not only gal stones, but gal disease also confirmed by blood work and samples after it was taken out..I was not about to keep it in anylonger then I had to the pain was way to bad for that, well lets say child birth was less pain for me.. and yes I had some in my duct lucklie they got it all, I do feel so much better but I was just curious about the gas with people, I can eat dairy now though.. funny how that changes in your body, and yes greasy foods go straight through me..
    jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 10:20 PM on May. 16, 2011