I have no idea when my last cycle was and have a pos test...

I wasn't trying to get preg but this isn't a bad thing AT ALL. I just know I spotted light pink for an hour or so then nothing for 2 days so I took a test and it was pos. So I guess implantation bleeding... If so how far along does that make me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you're not showing any other symptoms, and you've *just* had spotting, etc. and a + test, its probably safe to assume you're 4-6 weeks if you can't recall exactly when your last cycle was... You'll find out soon enough. Most MWs & OBs don't even want to see you until 12 weeks unless there is a problem.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2011

• You are probably about 4 weeks. If you know that your last period would have been around April 19th or earlier. Which gives you a due date of January 24th. If you are 4 weeks if you are six weeks like obbydobbie said your due date would be January 10 2012. Congrats!~
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:06 AM on May. 17, 2011