Is it true that your spouse feels you symptoms lol?

So i've been going thru all of these early pregnancy symptoms and the docters tell me to take the test on the 20th of this months because it will be over 2 weeks and it will show up postive cuz now it will show up negative if i was to do it now but i have been tired alot and i never nap and i have been alot but why does the fiance sleep so much since this lol idk but she sleeps more than me i dont understand lol i heard of that the hubby has the symptoms sometimes as well idk pplease give me advice lol?

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 8:42 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My friends husband got morning sickness like she did.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It does happen. They even have a term for it but IDK what that term is. The men should get the morning sickness since we do all the rest of the work!
    sillycat007

Answer by sillycat007 at 12:31 AM on May. 17, 2011

• YES!!! With both kids my DH got some symptoms! My mom also did lol, she called me when I was prego with both and asked if I was because she had been getting sick lol. Although, I NEVER had any symptoms...I think they both took all of them from me lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:48 AM on May. 17, 2011