Is this to hard to understand? cuz apparently it is (2 questions)

i was talking to my dad telling him that my doctors office was bugging me because no ones calling me back

heres whats going on
i went in for a check up on april 27th i was 25 weeks pregnant, my doctor told me that i have to come in for a rhogam shot in 3 weeks and to tell the nurse to change my may 23rd appointment to may 17th (this week since im 28 weeks this week) and the nurse didnt change it even though i asked her to twice.....so i waited a week for a phone call to see if the nurse will call me to change it and when she didnt i called and asked if i could change it...the lady said she has to send a message to the doctor,that was friday, i got no phone call back, so i called this morning to ask to change or make an appointment this week since im 28 weeks pregnant and need the rogham shot and again they said they had to send a message to the doctor.....i thought i would get a call back a couple hours later...so now im just annoyed

i was telling my dad i was annoyed and i told him what was going on(i told him exactly how i typed it up there) and he didnt understand me he asked me all these stupid questions like i wasnt explaining anything correctly and then said i need to learn how to speak to people and thats probably why no ones calling me back about the appointments.....

1)is what i said to hard to understand or follow?

2) does anyone know if i specifically have to go in at 28 weeks for a rhogam (am i spelling that right?) or can i do it before 30 weeks?

P.S im not going to explain to anyone why im at my dads house(im to frustrated) so dont bother saying anything

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:43 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm confused too.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• confused about what?
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It is alot of details .. . . so, unless your dad knows alot about pregnancy, I would expect his head to spin.

In any event, that is sooooooo frustrating! I would call in the morning and tell them that your doctor said you needed to be seen "today" for the rhogam shot. Tell them you have tried to get it changed, but it seems like you messages are being lost. Ask them what time you should come in.

You can tell this to the scheduler. Let them take an active role, talk to the doc and fit you in.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2011

• thats who iv been talking to...the scheduler says she'll give the message to the nurse but i never get a phone call :/
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Oh okay. Then, tomorrow, tell the scheduler that you need to speak to the nurse and will hold for her.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• CRYSTAL CLEAR TO ME (WE MUST GO TO THE SAME CLINIC(LOL)
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 9:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• lol i go to kaiser XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:26 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would stop the phone calls and just go in. Continue to sit there until you get your shot LOL.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:28 PM on May. 16, 2011

• lol i would if i didnt have to ride the bus for an hour
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i would just go in also..i have to get the rhogam shots too..and i dont play when it comes to that, if they are sending you in circles, you should just go in...riding the bus or not, you gotta get it...ive been there too..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 10:46 PM on May. 16, 2011