For moms who buy 'Pampers" brand? Do you acctually do the reward points...

I do so far no gift or anything lol but I still continue

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 8:53 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always put the codes in. I love that i can get rewards and pampers is the only brand i buy for my baby. I love them cuz they are so soft on her skin. I've almost got enough points to get some photo cards!
    lovemylife88

Answer by lovemylife88 at 10:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I was doing the huggies rewards when I was using their nighttime diapers but i never had enough points to get anything... and now I use the pampers night time diapers and have been meaning to use the rewards points but I haven't, it always slips my mind :P
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yeah and it's a pain in the ass and the 'rewards' don't seem that cool. So I went back to luvs only buying pampers when they are on sale at the store AND when I have a coupon. It was also annoying trying to keep up with the codes on the plastic until I found time to get on the computer and enter them in.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I do. I have gotten a free calendar from shutterfly (which was my mil's christmas present one year) and also 25 photo cards twice.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 8:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• What are the rewards? We actually talked about setting up an account last night because we have a couple coupons for "50 free reward points" and the boxes of newborn diapers we bought are Pampers. We cant seem to find out what they actually do for you though!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes I do but I haven't used them yet
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:59 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I use huggies and yea i do the rewards points on there! my mom threw out like 10 of them I was so mad!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i do! i agree that it is annoying to enter the codes. I collect the little code stickers and when I have a whole bunch I enter them all. I stopped entering the wipes bc they are only 5 pts, not worth the time. As we all know... our time is limited!! lol. I just set up the text thing so I can now text my codes in. Hopefully it is more convenient!!
    Mommytobe618

Answer by Mommytobe618 at 11:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No, my inlaws have bought almost all my diapers for both my 2 yo and my 10 month old since my oldest was born (I think we've bought 2 boxes in 2 years) so we get them for "free" anyway. I don't bother with the rewards points.

Answer by missanc at 9:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes and I used them a couple times. They are pretty crappy rewards but I figure since we have Pampers I may as well enter the rewards. Who knows, maybe someday a cool one will appear.
    weberbaby

Answer by weberbaby at 11:59 AM on May. 17, 2011