Fundamental counting principle

this isn't due for a week so I'm sure my professor will cover it more in class before next Monday but I don't know anyone in the class so I don't have anyone to compare with. so if you know anything about this principle and you have the time to help me out...
I had to go to vans.com and custom build a shoe and I have to figure out how many different shoes can be made... and I'm getting
4 shoes x 5 "genders" x 48 sizes x 2 shoe colors x 68 vamp colors x 68 quarter colors x 68 heel counter colors x 20 vamp binding colors x 2 foxing colors x 20 foxing stripe colors x 2 elastic gore colors x 2 collar lining colors

what do you think?

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:08 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• Are all 48 sizes available in each gender? Because that is what your math is saying.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:39 AM on May. 17, 2011