Do you believe in this stuff?

While taking pictures of dh and ds in the front yard i noticed something odd in one of the pics. It looks like a hazy form of a person is standing next to my husband with its hand on his shoulder. I showed it to him but he says it's just smoke from his cigarette but i don't think smoke would look like this.
I've heard off ghosts being captured on film but they show up as white orbs. Has anyone here had this happen?

tattooedmama126

Asked by tattooedmama126 at 9:20 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. You should post the picture so we can see & vote on it! : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Let's see the pic!!! On a tour in Key West we captured some orbs and it is at a haunted site. I think a lot of it can be debunked but I do believe the pic we have is accurate and is an orb.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Also a bump 4 u...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I completely believe in this sort of thing.  We even have a "permanent resident" of our own.  But most of the time, it really is something completely mundane.  Could you put the image on a Photobucket account or something and post the link for us to see?

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 9:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I've heard of it I just took a picture of my son and my nephew on sunday and found and orb in the picture.
    A_VASSAR

Answer by A_VASSAR at 9:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yup, sure do :) 100% There's orbs in the pics I take of my son ALL the time.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:26 PM on May. 16, 2011

• geez why the vote down??
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:27 PM on May. 16, 2011

• post pic so we can see what you are talking about.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• they have said everyone has a guardian angel always with them. i have never actualy seen in it ..in photos but taking to someone thats professional with that type of work
    FayMeek

Answer by FayMeek at 9:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I can't upload it til my computer's fixed and it drives me nuts. My FIL passed in november so i like to think it's him but i think that may be why i think it's a ghost too. I'll try to get the pic up soon.
    tattooedmama126

Comment by tattooedmama126 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on May. 16, 2011